The Storyteller is a radio broadcast and audio collection of true-life stories of First Nations people from across Native North America who are following Jesus Christ without reservation. Don’t be fooled, this is not some religious, feel-good program. This is real life. It’s raw, direct, and personal. Have you ever wondered if there really is hope for something better? We invite you to listen to Indigenous voices – Native American / First Nations Christians who understand. Their stories are true. Their hope is real. The Storyteller is heard weekly in 700+ communities across Canada and the US.
Find a station near you:
Get The Storyteller app and listen when you want on demand:
You can also listen on social media and your favorite podcast app. Find out more at:
If you're looking for a resource to share the Good News, these personal stories faith and hope are compelling. Contact us for information on CDs and QR Code cards that you can use to spread the word.
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
"The only place I could go was to God" - One man's battle and victory over anger - The Story of Don Shugak (Sugpiaq)
- A Story of God's Faithfulness - The testimony of Tom Claus (Mohawk)
- Changed! - The Story of Jeff Vanevery (Upper Cayuga)
- That Others Might Live - The Testimony of Gordon Thayer (Ojibwe)
- An Orphan's Christmas - Soapy Dollar (Mescalero Apache)
- No Regrets - The Story of Bill Jackson (Cree)
- My Good Works were as Filthy Rags - The Testimony of Richard Stevens (Ahtna/Eyak)
- Claudia's answered prayer for an abandoned baby boy
- From Darkness to Light - The Story of Karen Garreau (Lakota)
True stories of faith and hope from across Native North America. Broadcast in over 700 communities in North America.