Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde Community of Oregon
The Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde Community of Oregon consists of twenty-seven Native American tribes with long historical ties to present-day western Oregon between the western boundary of the Oregon Coast and the eastern boundary of the Cascade Range, and the northern boundary of southwestern Washington and the southern boundary of northern California.
- Chasta (or Shasta; from present-day Oregon and California bands of the Shasta Nations)
- Chasta Costa (Southern Oregon Athapaskan speakers)
- Kalapuya (Yamel (Yamhill), Mary's River, Winfelly (Mohawk), Atfalati (Tualatin), Yoncalla (Kommema), Ahanyichuk, Santiam)
- Molalla (Santiam Band, and Molala)
- Rogue River (Historically an erroneous name conglomerating Takelma, Upper Umpqua and Rogue River Athapaskan tribes)
- Chinook (Thomas Band Chinook, Williams Band Chinook, Wal-la-lah band of Tumwaters, Johns Band Chinook, Clackamas Chinook (Oregon City))
- Tillamook (Salmon River, Nehalem, Nestucka)
- French-Canadian (Iroquoian)
Click Here to See Map & Listing of Churches
Click Enlarge Map and then Click Nearby to see all restaurants, gas stations, hotels...etc nearby. This may not appear on phone view.
OREGON RECOGNIZED TRIBES AND PETITIONING TRIBES
For a complete list of Federal and State Tribes Click